- Background- Identify the research goals, objectives, hypothesis tested, and/or a description of the problem.
- Design and Methods- Describe how the study was conducted, the measures and outcomes collected, and how the data were analyzed.
- Results- Summarize the results of the research study with appropriate statistical analysis. Abstracts with statements such as "research in progress" or "results or findings will be discussed at the conference" will not be considered.
- Conclusions- Summarize implications and conclusions of the research findings.
- Background- Describe the problem or issue that the project is addressing and the intervention or other method used to address it.
- Design and Evaluation Methods- Describe the implementation strategy and the methods for evaluation of the program. Where appropriate, indicate geographical locations, sites, and participants for the specified project.
- Results/Outcome and Challenges/Solutions- Summarize4 the program outcomes, with appropriate statistical analysis. Include any challenges that arose and the solutions to overcome those challenges. Abstracts with statements such as "evaluation in progress" or "findings will be discussed at the conference" will not be considered.
- Conclusions- Summarize lessons learned, provide specific recommendations, and/or evaluate potential applicability or generalizability in other settings.